CHICAGO, 23 November 2021 / PRNewswire / – Packaging and logistics play a crucial role in the retail and e-commerce industries. During the COVID-19 pandemic, the demand for packaging materials increased rapidly due to the emergence of the transport of medical equipment. The bag fill rate has improved in recent years, which in turn is expected to increase the demand for flexible packaging products during the forecast period.
Observation of these rapid and drastic changes in demand and supply patterns has encouraged industry analysts at Arizton to publish comprehensive and data-based information on these recent trends in the logistics packaging industry. If you want to grow and generate profit in your business, check out our wide range of packaging and logic related reports today and get reports tailored to your business needs!
1. Flexible Packaging Market – Global Outlook and Forecast 2021-2026
The Global flexible packaging market should reach $ 212 billion and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.35% during the period 2021-2026. The innovation of many polymer resins that can be used to create new packaging products is expected to dominate the global flexible packaging market. As packaging companies plan to achieve sustainability by 2025, they are currently reducing the size and weight of packaging materials and using recycled resins for non-food applications. The demand for flexible plastic containers of various sizes has increased the possibilities for customization in the machinery industry. Technological advancements in the packaging machinery market have contributed significantly to the growth of the flexible food packaging industry. Hence, all these factors are expected to fuel the flexible packaging market growth globally.
- The market has seen many mergers and acquisitions in recent years; consolidation is expected to further intensify, in particular in Europe. Large companies over $ 800 million in turnover account for about 50% of the market share.
- The growing demand for microwaveable packaging, single-use packaging, take-out packaging, reclosable packaging and easy-to-open packaging with longer shelf life. This demand is positively impacting the growth of the flexible packaging market around the world.
- Several packaging line operators have manufactured flexible packaging materials to meet the increased need for medical supplies amid the COVID-19 crisis.
For more information: https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/flexible-packaging-market-industry-report
2. Flexible packaging market in Europe – Industry Outlook and Forecast 2020-2025
Europe flexible packaging market grow at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period. The EU plans to ensure that the entire production life cycle of plastic (resin or film) is redesigned to make products that are recycled and therefore economically viable for producers. By 2030, the European Commission plans to ensure that all plastic-based packaging will be either reusable or recyclable. Consumer spending in different end-user segments, particularly in food products in Europe will remain strong; Consumer spending is expected to increase 1.7% in 2020. Spain is the fastest growing economy Europe with respect to the retail sector, which is expected to fuel demand in various end user segments, especially food products. This, in turn, will accelerate the demand for the flexible packaging market in Europe.
- The use of recycled content will be the new unique selling point in the market, mainly in mature regions such as Europe and North America. By 2025, many suppliers are expected to switch completely to green packaging materials.
- Amcor is one of the major players in the flexible packaging market in Europe. The company intends to use only recyclable and reusable materials in its packaging by 2025, which would be an important decision given the strict regulations put in place by various governments around the world.
- South-Eastern Europe and Eastern Europe focus on areas for suppliers, as the full range of flexible solutions is not yet very present in the region.
For more information: https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/europe-flexible-packaging-market
3. Vacuum Packaging Market – Global Outlook and Forecast 2020-2025
The Global vacuum packaging market should reach $ 27.32 billion by 2025, with a CAGR of 5.66%. Vacuum packaging in flexible packaging types has great demand and will replace the vacuum packaging of rigid packaging variety due to the lightness of the former in the coming years. Suppliers continuously focus on R&D, which in turn aims to improve the benefits associated with using lightweight vacuum packaging in flexible packaging. To increase demand for these products on online platforms, companies such as Amazon and Flipkart have switched to automated vacuum packaging machines in their warehouses to reduce packaging time and deliver fresh food products. packed.
- Parts of Latin America and MEA have enormous potential in the vacuum market. The big players have aggressively adopted inorganic growth strategies to expand their operations. They have the technological strength and high volume product lines to compensate for cost variations to explode in the flexible packaging market.
- In vacuum packaging, meat, poultry and seafood packaging are high potential market drivers given their consumption growth during the forecast period.
- Lightweight vacuum packaging has been a viral trend and has added tremendous value to the vacuum packaging market.
For more information: https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/vacuum-packaging-market-analysis
4. Egg Packaging Market – Global Outlook and Forecast 2020-2025
The global egg packaging market is expected to reach $ 3.70 billion by 2025, with a CAGR of 4.20%. Globally, countries like United States, France, Mexico, China, India, Indonesia, and Brazil are the main egg producers. This, in turn, is accelerating the growth of the egg packaging market. In addition, the APAC region is expected to be a key destination for the top performing players in the global egg products market, with a significant increase in production and packaging solutions expected from China, India, and Indonesia during the same period. Egg wrap vendors around the world are focusing more on strategies to increase their profits in the years to come. In recent years, egg packaging manufacturing industries have experienced intense competition among regional players. The major suppliers in the egg packaging market are growing through organic strategies such as launching new products or increasing their manufacturing capacity.
- North America and Europe are the two regions most aware of advanced packaging technologies and the first to adopt a new trend in egg packaging.
- United Arab Emirates, South Africa, and Saudi Arabia dominated the egg packaging market in the MEA region with over 60% market share, helped by the growing need for longer shelf life in urban communities in these countries.
- The organized retail and packaging market is pushing for advanced packaging techniques to provide quality egg packaging solutions that can last longer.
Subscribe to our logistics packaging portfolio to access the latest research reports at competitive prices.
Read some of the top selling reports:
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven company providing cutting-edge research solutions to clients around the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market information reports and advisory and consulting services.
We offer comprehensive market research reports on industries such as consumer goods and retail technology, automotive and mobility, smart technologies, healthcare and life sciences, industrial machinery, chemicals and materials, IT and media, logistics and packaging. These reports contain a detailed analysis of the industry, market size, share, growth drivers and trend forecast.
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and experienced analysts who have mastered incisive report generation. Our specialist analysts have exemplary market research skills. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques and ethics to surpass the making of stunning research reports.
Mail: [emailÂ protected]â¯â¯
+1 302 469 0707
SOURCE Arizton Consulting & Intelligence