Title: Production account manager (Junior)
Reporting to: Production manager
Salary: according to experience
Location: London or Brighton
Key Production offers end-to-end manufacturing and project management solutions in vinyl, CD, DVD, Blu-ray, cassettes, printed and custom packaging, in collaboration with unsigned artists, independent and major record labels as well as the media and businesses. We work with some of the biggest names in these industries and our network spans the world.
With a rich 30 year history, what started as one person in a back office in Camden has grown to 60 people at 4 locations and is now the leading design and manufacturing services agency of its kind in Europe. It is a place where you are positively encouraged and supported to learn and grow and where everyone’s efforts are recognized. Key Production has an environment that inspires you to take ownership and puts fulfillment, happiness and well-being on its priority list.
Working either from our headquarters in London, a short distance from Kings Cross, or from our spacious new base in Brighton, you will join a well-established and diverse family of account managers overseeing the manufacture of vinyls, CDs, DVDs, cassettes and more. tailor-made packaging. Your new role will be to manage projects and tasks covering printing, pressing and packaging, from receipt of artwork to delivery of the finished product. You will work closely with your internal team and external vendors to achieve the best results and the high standards required in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Liaise and manage relationships between customers, suppliers, prospects and internal departments.
- Obtaining and issuing quotes from suppliers to customers.
- Process Orders – plan, prioritize, place, track all customer orders.
- Coordinate the distribution of finished stock.
- Respect of deadlines.
- Entering prices, invoicing and delivery notes.
- General administrator in relation to work.
- Actively promote sales, new products.
- Solving problems with suppliers and customers.
To be considered for this role, you will be;
- An excellent communicator.
- Lots of numbers.
- Trade oriented.
- Disciplined, organized and has excellent time management skills.
- Solution oriented and flexible.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player with a positive attitude.
- Have a passion for music and the physical product.
No previous experience is required although a passion and some knowledge of the music industry would be beneficial. The successful candidate will be trained on site and provided with a personal development plan.
Key Production is an employer that guarantees equal opportunities and encourages diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]