NEWARK, Del, June 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The moving supplies market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4%, from USD 651.6 billion in 2022 to USD 1,004.6 billion through 2032 .
Amid COVID-19 crisis, the global moving supplies market is estimated to be worth US$651.6 billion in 2022 to US$1004.6 billion in 2032. Previously, the market grew at a faster rate 2.2% from 2015 to 2021, culminating in a market of US$623.6 billion in 2021.
Various moving boxes are available in many sizes that meet the packing needs of consumers; household items, as well as personal effects such as laptops, televisions, beds, clothing, and kitchen appliances, can be easily packed and transported from place to place.
According to analysts, online retailers are deploying product-specific boxes to protect items from mechanical stress, which is expected to fuel the growth of the global moving market.
By developing customizable boxing options, the use of space could be used more efficiently, which could lead to fewer airborne particles being transported, as well as more products being shipped in a single load, which reduces greenhouse gas emissions from excessive transport, and this system-wide optimization can be achieved through open communication between brands, suppliers, manufacturers and distributors, which also reduces costs of distribution.
Get a sample PDF @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14878
Companies in the packaging industry face growing concerns about the macroeconomic environment and economically sustainable packaging.
Construction and industrialization are growing at an accelerated pace in developing countries.
Business globalization has also increased the number of products being exported to other countries, which increases the demand for moving supplies to protect items during long-distance travel.
Urbanization and changes in consumer eating habits in the United States are driving the demand for mobile supplies in the country. The growing consumption of ready-to-eat processed foods is contributing to the expansion of the market.
Since the North American region exhibits an extremely high level of international and regional trade, the increase in exports from the United States to other parts of the world will also contribute to the growth of the North America moving supplies market .
Despite having a lower market share compared to other developed countries in the region, Eastern European countries are expected to grow at a faster rate as their moving supplies market penetration is higher. Additionally, the UK, Germany and France will dominate the industry in Europe due to their mature food, beverage and household product markets.
KEY POINTS TO REMEMBER:
- The moving supplies market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 2.6% in the price range section of the mass category.
- In the United States, the moving supplies market is estimated to reach US$ Billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of % throughout the forecast period.
- By 2032, the UK Moving Supplies Market is expected to reach a value of Billions US$, growing at a CAGR of % till 2032.
- With a CAGR of % throughout the forecast period, China is expected to reach a market size of Billion US$ in Moving Supplies Market by 2032.
- By 2032, the moving supplies market in Japan is estimated to be worth US$1 billion, growing at an annual rate of % till 2032.
- With a CAGR of % throughout the forecast period, South Korea is expected to reach a market size of Billion US$ in Moving Supplies Market by 2032.
Get report customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14878
Companies that have developed new products to increase their market share with consumers are also adopted by leading companies. It is these strategies that have led to the development of the moving supplies market.
On October 29, 2019, WestRock was honored for excellence in packaging design by the Paperboard Packaging Council at the 76th Annual North American Paperboard Packaging Competition.
The largest volume of digital corrugated packaging in the world was produced by Georgia Pacific LLC on January 29, 2021 with the purchase of the HP PageWide T1190 press from Hewlett Packard.
Moving supplies are manufactured and marketed by Mondi Group Plc, DS Smith Packaging Limited, Oji Holdings Corporation, Smurfit Kappa Group Plc, International Paper Company, WestRock Company, Georgia Pacific Packaging LLC, Pratt Industries, Inc., Tat Seng Packaging Group, VPK Packaging Group nv, STORA ENSO OYJ, Nelson Container Corporation, Great Little Box Company Ltd., Acme Corrugated Box Co. Inc.
- Bizongo has partnered with United Way, a non-profit organization, to provide protective gear to healthcare facilities, and also launched a microsite with real-time monitoring of demand and supply during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Tetra Pak‘s global network of manufacturing sites helped meet increased demand for the company’s full range of products in March 2020 to ensure people around the world have uninterrupted access to safe and healthy food .
- At the Mondi Group production facility in Szczecin, Poland, a new production line will be installed in September 2021, expanding the packaging portfolio and streamlining processes. This expansion will also strengthen the company’s position as a leading supplier of e-commerce packaging for the growing European market.
Ask A Analyst @
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply-side trends
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limits
3. Market context
3.1. Market dynamics
3.2. Scenario forecast
3.3. Opportunity Map Analysis
3.4. Supply chain analysis
4. Global Moving Supplies Market Analysis 2017-2021 and Forecast, 2022-2032
4.1. Historical Market Size (Million US$) and Volume (Units) Value Analysis, 2017-2021
4.2. Current and Future Value Projections of Market Size (Million US$) and Volume (Units), 2022-2032
5. Global Moving Supplies Market Analysis 2017-2021 and Forecast 2022-2032, by Product Type
5.1. Introduction / Main results
5.2. Historical Market Size (Million US$) and Volume (Units) Value Analysis by Product Type, 2017-2021
5.3. Current and Future Value Analysis and Forecast of Market Size (Million US$) and Volume (Units) by Product Type, 2022-2032
5.4. Analysis of annual growth trends by product type, 2017-2021
5.5. Absolute Dollar Opportunity Analysis by Product Type, 2022-2032
6. Global Moving Supplies Market Analysis 2017-2021 and Forecast 2022-2032, By End Use
6.1. Introduction / Main results
6.2. Historical Market Size (Million US$) and Volume (Units) Value Analysis by End Use, 2017-2021
6.3. Market Size (Million US$) and Volume (Units) Current and Future Value Analysis and Forecast by End Use, 2022-2032
6.4. Analysis of annual growth trends by end use, 2017-2021
6.5. Absolute Dollar Opportunity Analysis by End Use, 2022-2032
Click here for the 309-page Moving Supplies Market TOC Report
See related research reports from Packaging
Cohesive Packaging Market Size : Cohesive Packaging Market by Material Type, Packaging Format, End Use and Region – Forecast 2022-2032
Cryo Boxes Market Share: Cryo Boxes Market by Material, Application, End-Use Industry and Region – Forecast 2022-2032
Food Packaging Market Trends: Food Packaging Market by Material, Packaging Type, Application and Region – Forecast 2022-2032
Biodegradable Films Market Analysis: Biodegradable Films Market by Material, Thickness, Application, End Use and Region – Forecast 2022-2032
Candle Boxes Market Outlook: Candle Boxes Market by Product Type, Shape, Type and Region – Forecast 2022-2032
Soap Box Market Forecast: Soap Box Market by Material Type, Shape, Folding Carton Style, Surface Coating, Nature and Region – Forecast 2022-2032
PE Films Market Sales: PE Films Market by Material, Thickness, End Use and Region – Forecast 2022-2032
Sterile Packaging Market Value: Sterile Packaging Market by Product, Material Type, End-Use Industry and Region – Forecast 2022-2032
Molded Fiber Trays Market Demand: Molded Fiber Trays Market by Pulp Type, Product Type, End-Use and Region – Forecast 2022-2032
Metal IBC Market Type: Metal IBC Market by Material Type, Capacity, End Use and Region – Forecast 2022-2032
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into the driving factors that increase demand in the market. It reveals opportunities that will drive market growth in various segments on the basis of source, application, sales channel, and end-use over the next 10 years.
Future Market Outlook Inc.
200 continental walkway,
Suite 401, Newark,
Delaware – 19713, United States
Such. : +1-845-579-5705
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
Browse all reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs